Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall Playlist/Upcoming Things

    As the best time of year is coming up I am going to attempt to start posting regularly! There is nothing like bright cool afternoons and changing weather (fingers crossed I get a real Fall here in NC) to stir up my  creative side. Today I wanted to share my top eleven songs for September.
1. Bulldozer - Cold War Kids
2. Relax My Beloved - Alex Clare
3.Wolf & I - Oh Land
4.Supersoaker - Kings of Leon
5. Evening on the Ground - Iron & Wine
6. Youth - Foxes
7. All Eyes On You - St. Lucia
8. Wildest Moments - Jessie Ware
9. Man Like That - Gin Wigmore
10. Diane Young - Vampire Weekend
11. Royals - Lorde
 


                 
I've been loving the Jazz-esque feel that has been showing up in more and more music these days, blame post Gatsby fever maybe? The fact that deeper vocals among women are taking the charts by storm (let's face it who isn't enamored by Lorde in every way right now) is giving me the confidence to belt it out in the shower on a daily basis.


 
Keep a lookout for more posts on here, hope things cool off in everyone's corner of the world soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment