Saturday, September 14, 2013

Interior Inspiration Round-up



For any of you who follow me on Tumblr you know I have been living on my own for about eight months so I am currently obsessed with making my apartment look as perfect as possible. I live in a suburb in North Carolina just outside of Raleigh so I don't exactly have the adorable downtown loft everyone in the known universe is lusting after, but I have every intention of trying to make the inside look like it. I blame Etsy and Tumblr alike for my obsession with perfect décor for every inch of my house and I've rounded up some of my top inspirations and a few items on my to-buy list.
 

Anyone and everyone who knows me knows I am bathroom obsessed, middle schooler jokes aside I plan on having the most top notch bathroom anyone has ever showered in. Let's face it a good bathroom is essential I am a creature of habit and my beauty routine is no exception. I love the brick and wood here a the clawfoot tub has stepped out of my dreams.

(Photo Credit: stadshem.se)

 


 
I am in serious need of a new bathroom shelf and I've been browsing Etsy for the best possible finds I found an awesome store DelHutsonDesigns which may cater to all my organizer needs. I love the wine rack options they have as well.

 

(Photo Credit: DelHutsonDesigns)

 



 
Currently in love with: Hardwood, black and white, open spaces, exposed brick. Let me know your favorite Etsy shops below!

No comments:

Post a Comment